At the first sign of period pain or menstrual bleeding (whichever occurs first), take 2 tablets with food, followed by one tablet every 6 - 8 hours as required. The total daily dosage should not exceed 5 tablets.
Do not use Naprogesic:
- If the blister foil is broken.
- If you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- If you have asthma, unless a doctor has told you to.
- With other products containing naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; or with medicines that you are taking regularly, unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can, be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Please read the enclosed leaflet.
Naproxen Sodium 275mg
Height: 58mmmm, Width: 110mmmm, Depth: 20mmmm, Weight: 23gg